[OSRM-talk] Debugging map

Frédéric Rodrigo fred.rodrigo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:18:25 UTC 2016

Le 16/03/2016 23:08, Daniel Patterson a écrit :
>> On Mar 16, 2016, at 3:03 PM, Frédéric Rodrigo <fred.rodrigo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I think there is an issues with blue and green in scale.
> Ah, good catch, fixed!

Still about the scale, I think the two orange colours beside the brown
is very counterintuitive.

I'm wondering why there small pieces of path with higher speed ? like this:
http://map.project-osrm.org/debug/#18.34/44.83336/-0.59283
http://map.project-osrm.org/debug/#19/44.83034/-0.58037
http://map.project-osrm.org/debug/#18.67/44.85380/-0.57284

One other thing about small segments. They appear particularly on
roundabout, producing "dashed" roundabout. It may helps fighting again
file and memory footprint if there are not splitted in numerous parts.
http://map.project-osrm.org/debug/#19.34/44.84722/-0.69228
http://map.project-osrm.org/debug/#17.86/44.90770/-0.70889

Frédéric.