[OSRM-talk] OSRM-talk Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18

Mark Hagers mark at marksman-do.nl
Tue Nov 1 14:29:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,

> On 1 nov. 2016, at 13:18, Mark Hagers <mark at marksman-do.nl> wrote:
>
> I expect this to take quite a bit of time if everything works as planned.
> I'll update when it's done.

After a few trials I got this to work. I can run the osrm-routed server and get data from it.
Many thanks for the help.

Now I'm confronted with a new issue:

On OSX I can enter coordinates and the route service snaps them tot the road network if necessary and respond with a route from the snapped coordinates.
On windows it responds with "No route found between points" if the coordinates aren't already snapped to the network.
Of course I can use the nearest service to first snap my coordinates to the network, before sending them to the route service, but that means an extra call for every coordinate to the service.
Is there some setting or profile I can use to force the same behavior on Windows as on OSX? and why is the default behavior apparently different on both platforms

best regards,

Mark Hagers <mark at marksman-do.nl>