[OSRM-talk] OSRM-talk Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18

Mark Hagers mark at marksman-do.nl
Tue Nov 1 12:18:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Since my last post I have been experimenting a bit more and on a different win box so far with promising results:

To begin with I put everything in a single folder (not necessary on OSX, but apparently it is on Win). This time the settings in .stxxl.txt are used and the swap file is created where expected.
Processing osrm-extract does work and so far without out-of memory errors.
I expect this to take quite a bit of time if everything works as planned.
I'll update when it's done.

best regards

Mark

Mark Hagers