[OSRM-talk] OSRM-talk Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18

Mark Hagers mark at marksman-do.nl
Tue Nov 1 18:41:51 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

> On 1 nov. 2016, at 17:13, Daniel Patterson <daniel at mapbox.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark,
>
>   The unfortunate answer is that the Windows build is fairly unmaintained.  Every now and again it gets broken, and sometimes someone nice sends us a patch that fixes it.  There is nobody actively working on the Windows version, packaging or documentation.

So I read on the website. I'd like to help if I can, but maintaining builds is not something I have experience with, especially on Windows.

It'll also depend on whether we'll actually be using OSRM in our application, which is not my sole decision. We're still researching this.

best regards

Mark

Mark Hagers <mark at marksman-do.nl>