[OSRM-talk] Release 5.4.2

Moritz Kobitzsch moritz at mapbox.com
Thu Nov 3 12:11:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

we just pushed out a bugfix release for osrm.

We included the following fixes over 5.4.1

    - Bugfixes

      - #3032 Fixed a bug that could result in emitting `invalid` as an
instruction type on sliproads with mode changes

      - #3085 Fixed an outdated assertion that could throw without a cause
for concern

      - #3037 Fixed omitting the last coordinate for overview=simplified

      - #3176 Fixed exposing wrong OSM ids in matching

      - Fixes splitting logic in map matching

As always the release comes with node-osrm binaries.

Cheers,
Moritz