[OSRM-talk] Problem in routing

ETIENNE Emmanuel - CGDD/SOeS/SDM3D/BMAS Emmanuel.Etienne at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Thu Oct 27 13:54:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have an instance of OSM on a server and I use OSRM API to route for
CO2 calculation.
I found a bug with every point on the isle of "Belle-Ile" in France and
I modify blindly the tags of the ferries that links it to the continent,
but :
- With the same datas Mapzen works on it,
- I changed tags 2 weeks ago and nothing changes...
My first conclusion is that it looks like a program problem.
Anyway, today the demo site is down and I can go further.

If someone can suggest a process to use...

Emmanuel Etienne
Ministère de l'Environnement
CDGG/SOeS
Chef de projet info