[OSRM-talk] OSRM-talk Digest, Vol 46, Issue 14

ETIENNE Emmanuel - CGDD/SOeS/SDM3D/BMAS Emmanuel.Etienne at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Fri Oct 28 12:53:02 UTC 2016

- what tags did you change (on which ways)?
the tag ACCES    :  from 'no' to 'yes'

- what exactly is going wrong on Belle-Ile ?  You cannot route to it?
No result between anywhere on the isle and the continent. The API
returns 0 (time and distance) for each of thme and the demo (when it
works ;-) says 'aucune route possible' in red...

- are you using the OSRM demo server, or are you using your own
installation?
Both of them. And before changing the datas I prefer to know whats going
wrong, cause whe need Europ Map and it's costly to update...

Actualy on 200 000 travels between France-France or France-Europe, I
found only problems with "Belle Île". It's quite stonishing.

Thanks for you interest.