[OSRM-talk] Building OSRM undefined reference to 'tbb::empty_task::~empty_task()

Daniel Patterson daniel at mapbox.com
Wed Sep 7 20:06:34 UTC 2016

Jim,

  What OS are you building on and what version of OSRM are you trying to compile?

  The problem is odd - you've managed to compile the code, but linking against the TBB libraries is failing with a missing symbol - I don't know how this could happen, I would've expected it to fail earlier.

  Are you using an old platform?  I've seen very old versions of libtbb packaged on some machines, the fix was usually to update.

daniel