[OSRM-talk] Building OSRM undefined reference to 'tbb::empty_task::~empty_task()

Jim LeBeau jiml at ladsnet.com
Wed Sep 7 20:00:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am setting up a server to do some routing, and am having trouble with the
build.  After following the instructions for debian jessie on the wiki I
end up at 95% complete with:

/tmp/ccgkEZ99.ltrans11.ltrans.o:ccgkEZ99.ltrans11.o:vtable for
tbb::empty_task: error: undefined reference to
'tbb::empty_task::~empty_task()'
/tmp/ccgkEZ99.ltrans11.ltrans.o:ccgkEZ99.ltrans11.o:vtable for
tbb::empty_task: error: undefined reference to
'tbb::empty_task::~empty_task()'
CMakeFiles/osrm-contract.dir/build.make:109: recipe for target
'osrm-contract' failed
make[2]: *** [osrm-contract] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:342: recipe for target
'CMakeFiles/osrm-contract.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/osrm-contract.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

After much searching and many attempts I am unable to get past this.  Has
anyone recently had success?  What can I try?

Thanks,

Jim

https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Building-OSRM

Confidential Information Notice: This email contains confidential and
proprietary information of LADS Network Solutions, Inc and is intended only
for the individual or entity named above.   If the reader of this email is
not the intended recipient, please contact LADS at 636-220-8266 to inform
them that you have received this email and then permanently delete and
shred this email. Dissemination, publication and/or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.