[OSRM-talk] Determining which concrete version of OSRM 5.x deployed

Sayer, Bryan BSayer at s-3.com
Fri Dec 1 17:55:12 UTC 2017

Thanks for the information Johan. We use OSRM within Stata, which uses Stata programs to call OSRM. It is really great for us, but it also means that much of the discussion of how OSRM works is not within our reach, or at least not easily. In addition, what we get back is a Stata data file with the results. Anything that ends up in a command window vanishes once the program has run to completion.

However, I can probably modify the Stata programs to add a flag. Which particular OSRM command would I add '-v' to? And where would the results appear?

Bryan Sayer