[OSRM-talk] Is profile_debugger.lua out of sync?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Feb 10 11:15:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm just starting to learn about OSRM, please forgive me rookie errors.

I'm working with profiles and debugging Lua scripts, with help of
debug_example.lua, profile_debugger.lua and  the provided profiles.

I noticed that the scripting environment replicated by the profile_debugger.lua
might be out of sync.

For instance, profiles like car.lua has got this bit:

if highway == "river" then
  local temp_speed = speed_forw
  result.forward_mode = mode.river_down
  result.backward_mode = mode.river_up

and, while debugging, properties like river_down and river_up are missing.

Looking at extractor/scripting_environment_lua.cpp, it seems to me the
profile_debugger.lua is out of date.
Is my conclusion correct or am I missing any OSRM scripting magic?

Best regards,