[OSRM-talk] profile-name in url

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Wed Mar 8 14:54:50 UTC 2017

It's reserved for future use, see

https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/issues/2512

Yes, at the moment you have to start one server per profile and dispatch
with a HTTP server in front of it.
If you use e.g. the node-osrm bindings [1] you can build a single
express/koa HTTP server doing this dispatching internally.

Feel free to edit the Wiki if you stumble over such issues :)

Cheers,
Daniel J H

1  https://github.com/Project-OSRM/node-osrm