[OSRM-talk] Feed OSRM with Postgis

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Wed Nov 29 15:35:30 UTC 2017

Yes, if all your data comes from a database the best way to get it into
OSRM is to map your data to the OpenStreetMap tagging schema.

You can either create an .osm.xml or even an .osm.pbf if you need the
compression and compactness; you can use e.g. libosmium to write both
formats.

Good luck,
Daniel J H

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 4:28 PM, François Lacombe <fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com