[OSRM-talk] Feed OSRM with Postgis

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:59:25 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your answer.

Wouldn't be a good idea to add ability for osrm-extract to directly get its
data from a postgis DB ?
OSM XML is really specific, and users may be interest to make different
processing to raw osm extract prior to route on their data.

For now I'll be writing a quick extractor from postgis to xml as
recommended.

All the best

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com