[OSRM-talk] Determining which concrete version of OSRM 5.x deployed

Кирилл Луценко lucenko_kirill at mail.ru
Thu Nov 30 08:46:41 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

Our client deployed OSRM 5.x on its production server and now we are creating demo-server for test purposes where we would like to have the same versions of all software. The problem is that we can't determine which concrete version of OSRM deployed (client doesn't remember too). Is there any way to find it out? May be OSRM have some undocumented API endpoint which return current version or some config file in installation folder (Windows) contains version number?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,
Kirill