[OSRM-talk] Feed OSRM with Postgis

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Thu Nov 30 17:09:06 UTC 2017

OSRM is a routing engine for OpenStreetMap and the OpenStreetMap extracts
usually come in xml or pbf formats.

We're using https://github.com/osmcode/libosmium in the osrm-extract
binary; you theoretically _could_ switch it out with calls to your database
but that will be a bigger lift I guess, and we don't want to add arbitrary
data source drivers to OSRM.

Best,
Daniel J H

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 5:59 PM, François Lacombe <fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com