[OSRM-talk] OSRM trip service (TSP) limitation

Julien Coupey osm at coupey.fr
Sat Oct 7 12:49:13 UTC 2017

Hi Sasha,

For the record, you can read the ticket[1] where fixed start/end
implementation has been discussed.

TL;DR: the same kind of approach should allow to serve your use-case
(fix start but end at any location that is preferable for optimization).
This is how I did it myself anyway, see link in the ticket or this demo[2].

Hope that helps,
Julien