[OSRM-talk] Customized Route Planning using OSRM

Nida Fathima nida.fathima015 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:47:39 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am new to routing engines and trying to get familiar with OSRM.

I need a road segment editor for routing where I should be able to enter
the percentage of the road types that I want to my route to have.
For example, let road types be Motorway, Urban and Rural and I enter
[30%],[40%] and [30%]. The route should be calculated based on these 3
inputs.

My questions:
1. Is it possible to do this using OSRM?
2. If yes, How can this be done?

I request you to please give suggestions and guide me on this.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Nida