[OSRM-talk] pont de Québec not in the routing steps of OSRM

Xavier Prudent prudentxavier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:09:40 UTC 2020

Dear OSRMers,

I use OSRM to determine through which bridge a car would cross the river St
Laurent in Quebec city (Canada).
When running on the default OSM map, and using steps=true in the API call,

curl -s
http://127.0.0.1:4040/route/v1/driving/-71.2429112,46.7469116;-71.3315801,46.7701873?steps=true&annotations=true&overview=full

I get all steps and street names for the itinerary, except for the Pont of
Québec. When doing the same with openTripPlanner I find its name in the
steps sequence.

Why cannot I see this bridge in the OSRM routing steps?

Thank you,

regards,

Xavier Prudent

--

*Xavier Prudent *

*Data Scientist  - Data Mining - Machine Learning*

Web    :* www.xavierprudent.com <http://www.xavierprudent.com>*
Tel (Québec)      : (514) 668 76 46
Skype : xavierprudent