[Party] numbers of mappers, and food

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Wed Jul 11 11:39:24 BST 2007

It really depends on how well you publicise it. You might get 10 hard core OSM people who come for the whole weekend, but the number of interested "others" varies a lot.

At the Bristol party, tea and coffee was provided, but people bought food from the venue. At the Bath party, we just met up in Café Nero, so people were buying their own tea/coffee/net access. I think UCL picked up some of the tab though.

See what you can arrange, but don't worry about it too much.

Rob