[OSM-Photos] Suggesstion about photos at openstreetview.org

Amrit Pal amrit.pal27 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 13:22:10 BST 2010

Thanks for reply

After  the command entered from terminal as you wrote
             git clone git at github.com:amritpalpathak/OpenStreetView.git

             1)                         I  got the OpenStreetview(it has its own
files & folders) directory in  my home directory (is it the source code of the
side)?

           2)                            I also install the mysql,rubyonrails on
my computer.Now tell me how to use this source code and run it on  rubyonrail,so
that i can make the changes; ??

                                      Thanks for supporting ,this is mine first
project thats why  i am  getting basic problems

Thanks for all  replies;