[Potlatch-dev] 'Find a relation containing'

Fri May 22 20:50:15 BST 2009

Philip Shipley wrote:

> Not sure if I am doing something wrong - but every time I search
> for a relation immediately I press OK the flashing red warning
> triangle appears.

Congratulations for being the first poster on potlatch-dev! :)

The search used a MySQL-only feature which it transpires doesn't work
on Postgres. I've updated it (awaiting deployment, of course) to use
an approximation that'll work on Postgres, but it's a bit of an
interim fix - we don't have proper text indexing set up on the
database yet (according to Tom, who knows about these things). When
it's set up I'll revisit it.

cheers
Richard