[Potlatch-dev] P2 oauth

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Sat Sep 25 15:39:41 BST 2010

Hi!

I have been trying to reset the oauth authentication in order to do it again
and describe the english dialogs in a German Howto.

Unfortunately I did not succeed. I removed the oauth entry from my OSM
account and I tried creating a new dummy user, but P2 still does not ask for
authentication when I start it. But it now asks for a password when
uploading data so work has become cumbersome.

How can I remove the oauth key from P2 so it starts it from scratch?

bye
           Nop