[Potlatch-dev] Customized version of Potlatch2 : No OSM Data loaded from the Dev Server

=?us-ascii?B?UGllcnJlIELpbGFuZA==?= infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 20 21:07:13 GMT 2011

I have a Customized version of Potlatch2 installed at url
 http://www.clubmontagnecanadien.qc.ca/hotpotlatch2/index.php
to test custom presets.

While this customized version was working properly with
regular API, there is no OSM Data is loaded for edit from API
 http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/.

Other features are working.
I can select and see the background Map.
I have access to menu items and can drag icons on the map.
I can create node, edit dialog boxes.
I have an account on api06.dev and can access Oauth and save data.

Any idea of how I could fix this problem ?

Regards
Pierre Béland