[openstreetmap-website] Replace "Reading your messages" heading with subject of message or something more sensible (#64)

Guttorm Flatabø notifications at github.com
Thu Aug 9 09:28:18 BST 2012

I just came by a wacky interface message translation on Translatewiki, and found out that the original wasn't much better.

The [Reading your messages](http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Osm:Message.read.reading_your_messages/en) heading in the messaging system should be replaced with the subject of the message (like in Gmail, and probably other messaging systems) or something that makes more sense / is simpler.

Who's "reading your messages"? I am ... reading ... *my* messages perhaps. Or is OSM reading my messages, anyway looks very awkward.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/64