[openstreetmap-website] Replace "Reading your messages" heading with subject of message or something more sensible (#64)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Aug 9 09:52:15 BST 2012

I agree that it doesn't make much sense, but equally I can't come up with anything much better.

Using the subject would just duplicate what we are already displaying underneath, and removing the subject from the main table would leave very little there... Probably what is really needed is a redesign of the whole view - perhaps something like this:

```
<subject>
from <user> at <time>

```