[OpenStreetMap] #4514: gps traces corrupted in thumbnail and download, but fine in editor (potlatch)

OpenStreetMap trac at openstreetmap.org
Sat Aug 11 11:23:54 BST 2012

#4514: gps traces corrupted in thumbnail and download, but fine in editor
(potlatch)
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  post@…                   |       Owner:  rails-dev@…
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new

Comment(by TomH):

 I agree that the thumbnails look wrong, but the downloads of the traces
 look fine to me, which is what I would expect as it is just returning the
 original file.

 When you say "download them back" are you actually talking about
 downloading GPS data in that area with the tracepoints call rather than
 downloading the raw trace?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4514#comment:1>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>