Removing P1 from the 'Edit' menu

Mon Oct 8 10:39:40 BST 2012

The current layout of the Edit menu appears, from anecdotal evidence, to
lead to newbies selecting Potlatch 1 - probably because it's the first
item on the list.

There are those who like to use Potlatch 1 for its undelete capabilities
and because they're used to its workflow, but it's not something we
should be encouraging. I'd therefore suggest we remove it from the Edit
menu; those who want to use it can either mung the URL or temporarily
set it as their preferred editor.

I think the following patch will do it, but don't have a working Rails
port so am unable to check:

	http://pastebin.com/EXgShyz0

cheers
Richard