[openstreetmap-website] Port to Leaflet (#121)

John Firebaugh notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 9 05:16:02 BST 2012

I got so fed up with the poor two-finger zoom behavior of OpenLayers that I [started to work on this](https://github.com/jfirebaugh/openstreetmap-website/tree/leaflet). I have to say, it feels _much_ nicer.

I don't have a full port completed ("Browse Map Data" is the major missing piece), but I wanted to gauge interest and figure out what the requirements would be to cut over.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/121