[openstreetmap-website] Filtering the output of the `map` API endpoint (#124)

Tom MacWright notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 11 23:37:46 GMT 2012

@tomhughes I would appreciate you keeping this discussion open; even if you think this is a bad idea (it certainly might be), it could use some discussion rather than unilateral dismissal. You are not the only contributor or decision-maker for this project.

@zerebubuth The point of this would be to have a read/write API for editors; pulling data from one source and pushing to to another unsynchronized source doesn't seem doable to me, though I could be wrong. This also could amount to just a reliable hosted version of jXAPI that people could use.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/124#issuecomment-9362106