[openstreetmap-website] Increase cachablility for individual OSM elements on the API (#129)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 11 23:51:26 GMT 2012

Well to be honest I'm not even entirely sure I understand fully what is proposed, but then I'm not sure @emacsen does either - it all seems very woolly.

My point was that, from an operational point of view there is not a load issue here that (currently) would lead the operations team to believe that more caching would be helpful.

I'm happy to reopen it if you wish, but if I'm not allowed to close things then please tell me what you feel the procedure should be for closing things? Is there some committee I should be asking to vote on it?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/129#issuecomment-9362429