[openstreetmap-website] Gravatar support (#131)

Paweł Paprota notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 12 05:42:26 GMT 2012

This adds support for the popular (e.g. used here on Github) Gravatar service to osm.org.

I added a simple checkbox on the account page instead of trying to hook into the whole user image new/replace/delete magic. Hope this is OK UI-wise.

![alt](http://i.imgur.com/O5xLX.png)

One thing I still need to look into is the image size - i.e. how to get image size from Paperclip styles based on style name. Other than that it's up for review.

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/ppawel/openstreetmap-website gravatar-support

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/131

-- Commit Summary --

  * Implemented Gravatar support.

-- File Changes --

M app/controllers/user_controller.rb (13)
M app/helpers/user_helper.rb (37)
M app/models/user.rb (10)
M app/views/user/account.html.erb (9)
M config/locales/en.yml (34)
A db/migrate/20121012044047_add_use_gravatar_to_users.rb (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/131.patch
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/131.diff

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/131