[openstreetmap-website] Gravatar support (#131)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 12 13:01:00 GMT 2012

If we're going to do this (and I think we should) then I think it should be another radio button, not a separate checkbox.

I wonder if the name of the database field should be `image_gravatar` or something, for consistency with the other image related fields?

I suspect it's not very easy to get the size from paperclip to be honest, because they are just expressed as strings to be passed to ImageMagick to do any resizing.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/131#issuecomment-9375663