[openstreetmap-website] Port to Leaflet (#121)

Vladimir Agafonkin notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 12 11:56:21 BST 2012

Hi, I'm Leaflet maintainer — let me know if you need any help or have any questions regarding the library and this work, I'm at your service!

Regarding features and browser support, they're outlined on this page: http://leaflet.cloudmade.com/features.html (BTW, touch support in IE10 and tablet Metro apps is almost finished too). In particular, vector layers work perfectly in all browsers, including IE6, with great rendering performance due to algorithmic optimizations such as [real-time simplification](http://mourner.github.com/simplify-js/) and clipping.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/121#issuecomment-9372981