[openstreetmap-website] Port to Leaflet (#121)
notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 12 17:25:12 BST 2012
Thanks @mourner, I appreciate the help.
To update everyone on the status here, I ported the data browser yesterday. The remaining pieces that are missing are:
* Feature limits in data browser (see above).
* A resizable crop control in export. I use [Leaflet.draw](https://github.com/jacobtoye/Leaflet.draw) for dragging the initial rectangle, but in the existing export you can adjust the result via draggable handles, and I haven't implemented that.
* Image scale control in export. I need to figure out how to calculate the map scale with Leaflet; it isn't a built in function like it is with OpenLayers.
* Fix a few bugs relating to base layer changes. I'm hoping Leaflet will add a [baselayerchange event](https://github.com/CloudMade/Leaflet/issues/1064) to make this easier.
* Convert embed.html to Leaflet.
And there is one [blocking bug](https://github.com/CloudMade/Leaflet/issues/1037) in Leaflet that I'm waiting on a fix for.
I've updated [my branch](https://github.com/jfirebaugh/openstreetmap-website/tree/leaflet). Is it possible to get it deployed on a dev server so people can test this out?
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev