[openstreetmap-website] Improve language switching (#132)

Paweł Paprota notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 12 18:25:45 GMT 2012

I think there are multiple tickets for language switching/selecting/displaying in Trac. I think we should I least try to keep this recent surge in development organized - I don't like mess in issue trackers as much as Tom :-)

If you want to stick to creating Github issues I suggest you look for related tickets in Trac, tag them and link to this tag from Github issue or maybe if it's easier - just list them here.

What do you think?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/132#issuecomment-9385647