[openstreetmap-website] Changing approach to layout in order to fix some weird css problems. (#148)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 29 19:33:08 GMT 2012

I've deployed this to http://tomh.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/ for people to look at. I'm especially interested in thoughts about the new behaviour on the front page when the window is shorter than the sidebar and you scroll the page.

One thing I have noticed which seems wrong is that in small screen mode the map controls are a long way (50px) from the top of the map.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/148#issuecomment-9882187