[openstreetmap-website] Write and use jsonp api for nominatim for the rails port (#80)

Richard Fairhurst notifications at github.com
Tue Sep 4 20:11:24 BST 2012


I'd support removing the other engines (principally Geonames). 95% of the time, Nominatim returns the right result; for the remaining 5%, being able to get there via Geonames is actually a disincentive to add the place to OSM.

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/80#issuecomment-8275036
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/rails-dev/attachments/20120904/139c3d7b/attachment.html>


More information about the rails-dev mailing list