[openstreetmap-website] Moderate updates to the diary functionality. (#68)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Wed Sep 19 22:37:35 BST 2012

This is what I'm seeing in Firefox:

![current line spacing](http://imgur.com/NdxCv)

and what I'm suggesting is something more like this:

![suggested line spacing](http://imgur.com/o29OH)

The issue is that the `small` tag reduces the text size, but not the line height, which we have set to 20px in the CSS for the `body` tag. It's a bit more complicated than that though because `small` is inline, so it's line height is restricted by the parent block so you have to reduce it there as well.

My suggestion would be to drop the `small tag` and add a class to the parent block that could then be tailored in CSS with a reduced font size and line height.

As to the thing about images crashing into the separator, this is what I mean:

![crashing image](http://imgur.com/npZfD)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/68#issuecomment-8708307