[openstreetmap-website] User page redesign a.k.a. activity stream (#54)

Paweł Paprota notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 27 14:00:17 BST 2012

I'm closing this pull request because the approach to the activity stream implementation has changed dramatically - I am working on an external "activity server" - integration points with the Rails Port will be minimal (generating events in certain places + pulling in the activity stream view(s) - some changes in Rails Port views).

I will launch a public "demo" instance of the Rails Port integrated with the Activity Server when it is ready and we will see how it goes from there.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/54#issuecomment-8935170