[openstreetmap-website] 4802 wikipedia link (#223)

Eric Theise notifications at github.com
Mon Apr 1 04:04:45 UTC 2013

_al's report is correct, and the fix is trivial. There were no tests of `app/helpers/browse_helper.rb`, so I added some to verify existing behavior, then made my changes.

Alas, I seem to be unable to import any osm data at the moment, so someone please verify this in a browser.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/erictheise/openstreetmap-website 4802_wikipedia_link

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/223

-- Commit Summary --

  * adding tests for existing behavior
  * maybe I should stub locale, but I'm not sure how to do that
  * Fixes #4802: Wikipedia Link with Anchor - uselang parameter placed incorrect

-- File Changes --

    M app/helpers/browse_helper.rb (2)
    A test/unit/helpers/browse_helper_test.rb (36)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/223.patch
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/223.diff