[openstreetmap-website] Add iD editor (#225)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 16 20:08:48 UTC 2013

As far as unsupported browsers are concerned I think we need to make sure that the iD option in the menus is either removed or disabled when the browser does not support iD.

I'm not sure what we do if the user sets their default to iD and then tries to use the edit tab on a browser that does not support it - display an error? silently fall back to PL2? display an error and fallback?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/225#issuecomment-16468591