[openstreetmap-website] Changeset list revamp (#204)

John Firebaugh notifications at github.com
Mon Apr 29 03:52:24 UTC 2013

> I think the main thing I'm not sure about is the limiting of the heading to the left hand column, as it's not very consistent with all the other pages.

What this could be consistent with is the look and feel of the "Data" and "Export" sidebars, which would make sense, as "History" appears to be another tab next to "Export" -- but currently behaves quite differently.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/204#issuecomment-17149172