[openstreetmap-website] Add welcome page (#338)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Tue Aug 13 19:58:18 UTC 2013

At the EWG meeting we were trying to figure out out how to merge it without immediately making the signup process worse for the majority portion of users who aren't using the en(_gb) text.

The plan as I understand it was to specially translate the welcome_page tree into the top languages and coordinate with siebrand to minimize the delay between it going live on the website and translations being up.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/338#issuecomment-22592757