[OpenStreetMap] #5049: website search box and "where am I" reverse geocoding is not available anymore for use in potlatch2

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Sun Dec 1 13:49:34 UTC 2013

#5049: website search box and "where am I" reverse geocoding is not available
anymore for use in potlatch2
---------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  aseerel4c26          |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
     Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
 website search box and "where am I" reverse geocoding is not available
 anymore for use in potlatch2. It was available before the UI downgrade
 yesterday.

 The only workaround for the search is to use P2's internal search which is
 not as good to handle. A workaround for reverse geocoding does not exist.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5049>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>