[OpenStreetMap] #5049: website search box and "where am I" reverse geocoding is not available anymore for use in potlatch2

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Mon Dec 2 13:08:07 UTC 2013

#5049: website search box and "where am I" reverse geocoding is not available
anymore for use in potlatch2
--------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  website      |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  potlatch2 geocoding

Comment (by Richard):

 I'm curious: in what way is P2's internal search not as good? They're both
 unfiltered Nominatim results.

 (Please don't use needlessly pejorative language like "UI downgrade", it
 just annoys people and makes it less likely your issue will be fixed. "UI
 changes" communicates the same information.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/5049#comment:1>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>