[openstreetmap-website] Map data view - no longer possible to select an item from a list (#591)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 2 11:04:57 UTC 2013

Previously, if I went somewhere such as:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/53.14406/-0.22658&layers=D

In order to select the fence (http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/108330332) I'd have the ability to select an item from a list of the data at the left rather than clicking on the map.

Clicking on the map doesn't really work because if I click on the line on the edge of the farmyard it selects the farmyard (http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/115864067).  To get from there to the fence I have to move the mouse down the list one farmyard node at a time until I find one that's shared with a fence, and then open it in a new tab to see if it is in fact the correct one.  Previously I'd just look down the list of data items and click it there.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/591