[openstreetmap-website] Search results appear in light grey (New CSS style) (#181)
notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 15 22:31:26 GMT 2013
In the d2b4a94f5 commit for the website:
search results are shown in a light-grey colour, against a white background. This has the appearance of the results being disabled. Ideally the search results and click links should be shown in the standard text colours (black-on-white, and blue-on-white for call-to-action/links).
1. Visit the main website at http://www.openstreetmap.org/
2. Search for eg. "Stockholm"
3. Observe that "Search Results" is in strong black
4. Observe that "Results from OpenStreetMap Nominatim" is in strong black
5. Observe that "Administrative Boundary Stockholm, Stockholms län, Svealand, Sweden" is in light grey
6. The result that the user wishes to click is shown grey out
What should happen:
6. The result that the user wishes to click should be most visible, and all other extranous repeated information should be minimised from the conceptual view.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev