Overpass popup patch

Mon Jan 21 10:21:03 GMT 2013

On 21/01/2013 09:50, Tom Hughes wrote:
> My thought was more that you might have to explicitly activate this
> functionality in some way rather than just having it on all the time.

The "traditional GIS" way of doing it is to have a (modal) inspection
tool. That is:
a) you click a little icon to select that mode
b) the pointer turns into an arrow-plus-question mark
c) "query mode" is now engaged and does what we're discussing here

You'll see this on lots of ArcWhatever-powered local council websites.
Again, not particularly endorsing it, just thought it might be helpful
to have the perspective.

cheers
Richard