[openstreetmap-website] Forms (#300)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 3 23:13:47 UTC 2013

Really?

I'm sure this is absolutely great in terms of doing necessary restructuring and standardisation to make future work easier, but from a stylistic point view I definitely don't think it looks that good.

That's really why I've been holding back on merging it and trying to get other people to look at it and express an opinion, in case it's just me! Unfortunately nobody else seems to be very interested so I expect I'll just go ahead and merge it in the next few days.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/300#issuecomment-20450924